Thursday, November 6, 2008

Grow up

to all those who feel the need to talk about me....grow up would you? i mean come on...we are all adults...this isn't high school anymore....go ahead and be mad at me...i have way too much going on in my life at the moment to deal with that...

this is the last time i will touch this subject, because honestly, im way too old for that petty crap...

oh, and im sure this will keep my name on your lips for another couple of months...it will get you through xmas at least...

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Oh my Goddess, when I read this post, oh I so felt for you Tara. Been there, done that, the main reason I work at home. I always assume that people who talk about others simply have nothing worthwhile going on in their own lives. And let's face it, some people just enjoy being nasty to others. Really sad when you think about it, but I'm happy to see you don't put up with it. Life's too short!!!