Saturday, November 22, 2008

waiting :)

Waiting is always the hardest part...I am so anxious to see him...It is hard to believe within a couple of days i will get to hug my man!! The boys are overly hyper because they know he will be here soon...It all feels real now...I am exhausted...I slept last night, but i must have tossed and turned a lot because my neck is hurting, and i have a headache...I have been trying to stay as busy as possible today...its easy to do when you have to try to keep the house in order with 5 boys in it! But im keeping up with it ok i think...well, back to work

3 comments:

thekooiet said...

Hi Tara! I'm so excited for you that your hubby is coming home!!!!

I'll be praying for you that you keep things together well like you hope...I have a traveling husband, and I know things get crazy and hectic, and you never get a break from it all. I can't imagine him being gone for such an extended time (that is a huge understatement!)

You military wives are my heroes....God bless you dearly.


AND...you are going to love Twilight the movie. Edward and Bella suck us into their world even more! ;)

A.C. Fisher Aldag said...

Is that man of yours home yet?

Stop by and see us!!!

We're having a Yule gathering on the 21st w/ a dessert exchange and small ritual.

Hope to see yah!

A.C. Fisher Aldag said...

Is that man of yours home yet?

Stop by sometime!

We're having a Yule party on the 21st with a dessert exchange.

Hope to see yah!