Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cleaning out my closet

ok, not really...but figuratively..as in new year...out with the old, in with the new..lol...tomorrow is new years eve...and there are a lot of life changes about to take place...in the next 5 months there is some major things happening....the pages of yesterday are finally turning for me...its what i have needed for a long time now...

first, im starting the new year with a can do attitude...i can make anything happen...the possibilies are endless...i want a job..and thats what i will be working the hardest towards...some financial independance..

in the next month the legal stuff for my "D" should be done and over...finally...after 3 years...its such a relief...some closure i needed to really officially move on with my life...i mean, i have moved on, but this will make me feel like its complete....

This year also brings me Nick...No more deployment, no more army...just us...as a family...to have him home with me will be so wonderful...its what we have been waiting for...to be a family...to be together more often then every 6 months...of course this last time was a year...how we did it i will never really know..lol...but 2009 brings us together for good...no more long goodbyes...hes mine all mine...lol, ok, i will share him with his family!

im not making any resolutions...im just changing things...for the better....

so be gone troubles of 2008, cuz 2009 is rollin in! and its gonna rock!

2008 wasnt all bad of course...i learned just how tough i can be...most of the year i have taken care of 5 boys..4 of my own, and 1 other...alone...i lived through not seeing my man for a year...i slowly learned not to let people walk all over me...ive learned that love can stretch so far, as long as it is true, and strong....ive learned what friends are really my friends, and what ones are not...

really, i just learned more about being me...

No comments: