Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holiday

Im not sure when i will be around, so i wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, or Happy Holiday, Merry Yule...haha, whatever you guys say....

The boys will be going with their dad this Christmas...it will be my first time without them for this holiday...im pretty sad about it, but they will have a great time...I am going to my mom and grandma's house...i was just gonna go for Christmas day, but i dont feel like being alone...With Nick not here, i just cant stand being in the house for christmas...

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and i will talk to you all when i get home...

I LOVE YOU NICK...MERRY CHRISTMAS MY SOLDIER BOY...

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Dearest Tara, Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and that all your dreams come true in the New Year!