Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Divorced

finally, i am divorced...its all done! im free to move on...after 3 years, i feel so much lighter...It is an amazing feeling...The whole weekend i worried about how it would go...it was easier then i thought...and the actual hearing went really fast...it was over before Denny actually got there...

it is such a wonderful feeling to be completely done with it...i didnt know it would affect my mood so much, but im feeling wonderful, like i can accomplish anything...and i can get through anything...this i am sure of...

i thought i would have more to write about it....but all my emotions are already out there...

Thank you to everyone for all the encouragement since it all began...a girl couldnt have better friends then I have...and its a wonderful feeling...

and Thank you my Soldier boy for hanging in there, and being willing to wait for it all to be over..I love you..i love you patience, I love your heart...

3 comments:

Rissab! said...

beyond happiness is what i feel for you:) Im so glad for you girl :) so so glad:)

Erin S. said...

Congratulations!!!!
To some it might seem weird to write that word regarding a divorce...however I have watched you go through hell and back these past few years. I've also watched you find real and true love again. You are so deserving of all these bountiful blessings. <3 you sweety!!!

Tara S. said...

it does feel really strange to be so happy about it...the day before i was very emotional...it was hard...but im happy...i can finally move on...without feeling full of guilt for still being married