Tuesday, January 27, 2009

i want to be like her

i am not really looking for alot of advice, i just need to vent a little...

when i was a teenager i had this image of where i would be by this time in my life...and sometimes its hard to realize that i didnt really make it to that place...sometimes i feel like its too late...i figured i would be educated by now...college done, and in a good job...i feel like a faliure in so many ways...and i cant figure out how to get rid of those feelings...i want to be like the girl i dreamed i would be...

i know life takes us right to were we need to be...but sometimes it seems a little unfair..dont judge me because i say that...i love my boys, and i love my man...i just hate that i gave so much of myself up...i dont know where to begin to get that back...i have someone now that wants to see me succeed right along with him...and thats a start...

sorry, i was just thinking about it today, and thinking back to what i wanted a long time ago...

No comments: