Tuesday, February 10, 2009

14 months

Today marks 14 months into this deployment...crazy huh? i cant believe 14 months ago i was on the phone with him saying goodbye...hoping that he would come home safe...feeling my world drop from under me...and being scared out of my mind about how it would all go...wondering how long i would go without hearing from him...and a lot more things were going through my mind...

but we have made it, and this is the last time i will have to post about counting months...his deployment is almost over...its a great moment for me...we have waited so long for him to be home with us...and in just a few short months, he will be home for good...i will be able to post about family times things like that, instead of about deployments and long distance relationships...it is such a sweet feeling..

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad it's coming to an end. I can't imagine how difficult it's been for you. Four years into military life and we've yet to deal with deployment. I can't imagine...

Tan said...

Oh ... thats a feeling, I'm sure ... You're a strong lady!! God Bless you ...