Saturday, February 21, 2009

he's back

The last couple of days have been soooo long...Shortly after my last post, i finally got a call...He called from a buddies phone to let me know where he was...it was the most exciting 5 minute phone call in my life!

So im really tired...i stayed up till 2am waiting for my next call to tell me that he was in his room...i finally went to bed, and he called me at about 4am, i was so excited that i couldnt go back to sleep..lol we talked till 8am, we both tried to sleep, and he called again at 10am..lol...im totally exhausted....but its been worth it! we have talked on and off all day long..we finally called it a night at 2pm..lol..i was so tired i prettty much passed out...i didnt even hear my phone when it rang a few times...

I am so excited for him to be back in Hawaii...i wish he was home with me...but i cant complain too much...at least he is safe...and he will be in my arms soon...then there will be a time i dont have to give him back...

I am nervous about it all...i havent had another adult living in the house in a long time...im excited for it, but very nervous...i cant wait for our lives to begin...together, instead of apart...

i feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders...i can breath again :)

Welcome Home my Soldier boy...i love you

2 comments:

thekooiet said...

I'm so glad! I don't know how you do it...my husband is gone most of the week, but home on the weekends, and sometimes I want to pull my hair out. But you do what you gotta do, and you get into your own routine. You are amazing for sticking through this all.

May God bless you deeply as you can finally begin your life together.

Tara S. said...

thanks...it was easy and hard at the same time if that makes any sense at all..

it was easy to handle because i love him, in the same respect that made it hard too...lol

its all worth it! I cant believe the deployment is over and he gets to come home in 3 weeks