Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stuff

Well its been 5 whole days since Nick went back to Hawaii...Its been hard...I dont think it gets any easier as time goes by...i know its only for a couple of weeks, but it sucks...I want him here with me...I dont like sleeping alone, i dont like waking up alone...My  best friend is so far away, and its just no fun anymore (not that it ever really was)...I miss him...i miss experiencing life with him...i hope the next couple of weeks fly by fast...

Things are going ok...The weather finally cleared up today, after several days of yuckiness...I dont mind the rain, but it was so cold along with it...I just needed to see some sunshine...The next couple of days its suppose to be beautiful...I am looking foreward to that...I am thinking of taking the boys for a picnic this weekend...we will see...ive been trying to get people to go with me, but so far its been a no go for everyone...people are busy with life...so i think i will just take the boys to the park here in town...its cheaper that way anyway...

I put in an application for a teller position at a bank today...sent in my application, and resume...i hope i get it...send some good thoughts my way about it...I need a job, im tired of being broke, i need one close because at this point i have no vehicle of my own...this job would be perfect for me...great hours too...i would only have to find someone to watch the boys 4 hours a week...the rest of the time they would be at school..Not sure what i would do about the summer though...thats my biggest concern...i wouldnt make enough to pay for daycare for all 4 of them...but i want this job, i would just have to work it out...somehow....

so about not having a vehicle...the van pretty much died for good while Nick was home...not sure if i blogged about that or not...tonight im too lazy to go back and read the old ones...Nick helped me get it fixed, and bought a new battery for it, and that didnt take care of the problem...come to find out, its some part in the computer...well, as old as the van is, and as many miles thats on it, its just not worth fixing...to many things are going wrong on it...its frustrating knowing that i dont have a car...especially seems how i have 4 kids...so, im hoping to really save a bunch over the summer, so that i can save up for one...My van really isnt mine anyway...it could be taken from me at any time...

so i am going to separate this blog a little more...i want to start journaling about our experience of being engaged, and the wedding planning, so i am going to do separate entries about that when the time comes...just to let you know ahead of time...I am keeping only one blog, but i may have more entries because of that...




1 comment:

bchai said...

I hope you get that job too. I know what you mean about being broke. I think a lot of people are experiencing that nowadays. Especially with the economy being what it is. I'm just hoping it all works out in the end. Cheers!