Friday, April 17, 2009

We Are

ENGAGED!

yep, thats right folks! He asked me yesterday morning...it was the greatest feeling ever..and yes, i cried...happy tears of course!

we were just hanging out in our jammies, and he went upstairs..well i decided to start some laundry, and when i came out of the laundry room he told me to sit down...haha, i told him i cant, i have things to do...he said just sit, so i did, and he said that it wasnt fancy, but that he thought it was the perfect moment, us in our pajamas, at home where we belong, and then he opened a box, and said will you spend the rest of your life with me...it was just the greatest...it was the perfect way!

so now, im a fiancee...woohoo!

2 comments:

thekooiet said...

Congratulations!!! Whooo Hooo!

Kana said...

I have teary eyes when I read this T..I know it is so late lol but you know how suck my connection is ;)
I seriously LOVE the part when he said it is the perfect time with you two in pajamas and in the house where you were belong...that my friend is ROMANTIC in capital, bold and underlined in red ^^
it is just the sweetest story!