Sunday, May 17, 2009

engagement entry #1

... Pictures, Images and Photos

As i said in a previous blog i am seperating my blog a bit..i didnt want to start a whole new one, that is just too confusing...

At the end of last week my dress came in..yes i know its a year early, but we need to start early, for peace of mind and for ease on the bank account..My mom bought my dress...I was surprised...we had originally planned to split the cost..well her words were "i will help you with the cost" she swears up and down she didnt say that...lol, silly girl! im so grateful to her for doing it...

So yesterday was a great day..My mom, grandma, and Nicks mom all went to David's Bridal, and i tried on my dress, took some pictures, and hung out..i cant show pics of my dress, Nick might see! but i can show you pics of us at the shop..after going there, we all went to breakfast, and did some shopping...and we scoped out wedding stuff..lol..it is so great that the two families seem to get long..i love it..so here is a picture of me and the girls!


1 comment:

Rebecca Lauren said...

yay wedding dresses!! mine is hanging at my mom's house! so exciting :)