Friday, September 25, 2009

My grandma had her surgery yesterday...the surgery went well...they got most of the tumors, and the rest they are confident the chemo will take care of...she was suppose to go home today, but is too anemic so she ended up having a blood transfusion...so hopefully tomorrow she will be able to go home...

Logan has another game tomorrow morning in South Haven...he is pretty excited about it..I am too...i am really proud of him for sticking with it...the amount of homework he has lately is insane! it takes him all night to do it...sometimes it feels like he has no play time lately..

the other boys are doing good...Michael hardly ever has homework...dominic has some once in a while...steven once a week...

Nick has been getting most of his work done during lab time at school...

tomorow we are gonna go looking at halloween stuff...we are having a party this year...my first halloween party! i have part of my costume already...it will be the first time i dressed up since i was a teen...we are gonna look at costumes for the kids too...not sure what else we are doing..

i didnt really have much to say i guess...i thought there was more

1 comment:

Erin Leigh said...

I am glad your grandma came out of the surgery...I hope she continues to heal. I am still going back and forth about whether or not I want a Halloween party or not. I might if I lived closer to you all!! :)