Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween and other things

Last weekend was great...Out party was a success...Lots of people showed up...I drank way too much...Something I havent done in a very long time...I recovered quickly thank goodness...I dont have any pictures of me in my costume, im kinda disappointed...this is the first time i had dressed up since i was a teenager...Our decorations turned out great too...people loved them...Nicks costume was the best


It is definitely fall now...all the leaves around here are off the trees...everything looks so bare...And its getting pretty chilly...I dont mind though...i hate being hot...i like the summer months for all the sunshine, but i just cant ever be outside for long periods of time without feeling sick...

I had an interview last week for a leasing agent, but i havent heard back yet...i am getting so frustrated, and pretty deflated...I need a job, i want a job...I like to work, and im tired of feeling like im not doing anything to contribute :( I dont like feeling this way..im still plugging away at job hunting...I check every site i possibly can most days...and anything i might be slightly qualified for i send out a resume...someone has to hire me right?

Nick is in his 2nd week of his job...he seems to like it ok...not his dream job of course, but he can get that when he graduates most likely...School seems to be going ok for him too...he is getting pretty worn out, but he is doing well with it...

I have an appointment for Logan to see the neurologist...they set it for February...kinda rediculous for it to be so far away...he needs help now...he needs to be able to do well in school...most of the year will be over by the time they find out whats going on with him...i explained the situation, but it didnt seem to matter at all...

No comments: