Sunday, February 28, 2010

A few things

First I want to say that SG has lost a great sister.  One of the girls on our forum has passed away.  It is a sad day for sure.  Please keep Michelle's family in your thoughts as you go about your day.


So this is me saying goodbye to February.  SEE YA!  This it going to be a hard, and exciting month for me.  By the time its over i will be exhausted.  That I am sure of. We move in 19 days, not counting today.  I am really excited to be moving on.  Scared too.  I have to find a way to cut ties with my house. So I can move on emotionally.

Katie came over yesterday and helped us pack.  She helped alot! we wouldnt have gotten as far as we did without her help.  We tried to take her bowling as a thank you, but instead went to Arby's, then watched some movies.

We picked up a desk for each of the boys new rooms.  We got them for a really good price.  I just hope they arent too big for the rooms.

I have been sorting through so much stuff.  I cant believe how much we arent taking with us.  It will be nice though, to downsize.  I hate clutter!

I know there was more i wanted to say, ive been a bad blogger.  but i just cant think straight tonight

No comments: