Tuesday, February 16, 2010

just....wow

So I realized today that I have been blogging for almost 3 years now.  I was looking back reading all my old posts, and there is so much emotion, and so much happening.

I was sad reading about the deaths in my family, and i had a racing heart reading about my feelings of Nicks deployment.  I cried over the posts about Logans seizure, and following appointments.

I found this:

i got this in a forewarded email, and wanted to post it here...i didnt write it, but i really liked it...


As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will.

You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too,

so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love

for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone

you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every

sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

Don't be afraid that your life will end,

be afraid that it will never begin.



I read posts about my anxiousness over the boys spending too much time away from me, and about money, and about their first days of school.

It amazes me how much my style of writing has changed.  I use to be a little more creative in this blog, and now I am not.  i will definitely have to work on that!  I use to make it so much more interesting, and these days it just dosnt seem that way..

anyway, looking through my old entries has made me remember so much of what Nick and I have gone through as a long distance couple.  i am so glad that he is home now.  I dont even want to imagine doing that all over again.  I missed him so much, but we got through it.  its just amazing to me that i didnt fall apart at the seams!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I like looking back at my entries through the years too. I've been blogging for the last 6 years and it's evident how much I've grown/matured/changed. But, that seems right considering my age.

Interesting stuff. :)

Erin S. said...

Have we really been blogging for that long now?! I've often thought I should get my blog printed, so to have as 'hardcopy' file....kind of like a journal of sorts. You're a great mom, soon-to-be wife and friend. I cont. to look forward to reading your blog, whereever I get to it first! :)