Tuesday, April 13, 2010

hi

Bad blogger...yeah thats me.  i cant seem to find the time to keep this thing as updated as I use to.  So, WOW! I just noticed I have 42 people following my blog!  Thats wonderful.  I love to write, so if you love to read, come on over and read about my life.  I dont really post anything too interesting, i kinda use this as my journal.  But I am glad to have people that want to read about me.

Today I took the enrollment packets to the boys new school.  Thats right folks, they are changing schools!  They got accepted into a charter academy, and i am so grateful for that.  More discipline, and my oldest who is autistic dosnt have to go to the public middle school here, and that makes me very happy.  I dont see anything wrong with the schools here, in fact they are farther along then the one they came from.  But i dont think my boys are ready for such big schools. 

The kids are adjusting to the move well.  We had an issue that is hopefully taken care of .  When they go to their dads  house every other weekend, it seems all they do is tell him the negative stuff, and of course he is concerned.  well, there isnt all that much negative stuff going on, but every little thing they arent use to becomes this huge issue..  yes, my boys are drama queens.   but i think they dont want to make daddy feel bad that they might actually like it.  I dont know.  either that, or they are playing us against each other.

Logan told his grandma F. that he went to the hospital for testing, and that they found something on his brain that they need to cut off.  first, he went in for an EEG, to see if there was any seizure activity.  there is not :) and they found nothing else either.  That child is my story teller..ugh.

So, D still hasnt payed any child support.  I am getting so tired of him acting like he is king of my world, and he does this crap.  We are living ok at this point because we paid the rent 3 months ahead, but what will happen when thats done and over.  I dont make alot, and neither does Nick.  So what then.. He has to go back to court because of back pay, and I wonder what they will do this time.  Let him pay a small amount, and wait another 5 months to see anything else? COME ON! he can buy pop, and games, and movies, and all that other stuff, but he cant even put 50 bucks towards his kids support? since when is it ok to do that?

anyway, work is picking up, so things are a little busier.  The owners just hired an outside sales person, so maybe i will have some quotes to work on soon.  They are also looking into getting me certified to fix printers.  its an online class, then a test, and if i pass i am certified.  i am kind of nervous about it because i am not a good test taker.  I worked at the other store 1  night last week, and it was so great to be busy almost the whole time i was there.  I work during the day on Wednesdays now too.. So its nice I am home 3 nights out of the week to cook dinner for the boys :)

I really love our new place.  I dont have alot to complain about when it comes to that.  there are a few things i would change, but other then that, its great living so close to town.  I dont like dragging my groceries up to the 3rd floor..lol...omg, thats a trip.  especially for a family of 6!  but i love the fact that i can open the windows and there is most likely a breeze that will flow through the apartment because we are up higher.  Oh, and ilove having a hot shower whenver i want! that is sooo great!  i got alot of unpacking and cleaning done yesterday.  basically i worked my butt off!  the main bathroom looks amazing, and the living room looks great.

Nick bought the boys some bunk beds, so their rooms seem alot less crowded then they did before.  they have been pretty good about keeping the play room clean.  yesterday we went and fed the ducks at the park.  That is always fun.  I love the big park we have close to us.

I get new glasses next week! I am so excited.  i have had the same glasses for almost 7 years.  i will be able to see again, and will have an updated set of frames.  mine are pretty oldschool compared to the new styles they have out.

1 comment:

BonnieW said...

I'm so excited for the boys to start a new school! It seems like it will be a great thing for them :)

As for the ex, I hope they make him pay everything he has in back pay and throw his butt in jail. Otherwise, I don't think he'll ever take it seriously. I'm sorry you continue to deal with him.

3rd floor has it perks :) lol We used to live in the 3rd floor and I cannot imagine carrying groceries up for 6 people! It was bad enough when we did it and we only have 2 people! It's great exercise though :)

I'm glad you like your job too! That's always nice :)

I love reading what's going on with you! I've missed you a lot!