Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tired

I am completely exhausted!  I dont often work long hours, or do anything that requires too much energy, but I am tired anyway.  last week I babysat, and worked, then had a 3 day weekend with the boys that consisted of moving almost nonstop.  Yesterday I worked 2 different jobs...so I guess I do have a reason, sometimes it just dosnt feel like it.  Maybe cuz my paychecks dont show it..lol  I dont work that many hours at work, but I sure make up for it at home.

A part of me really misses being a stay at home mom.  I think the worst part of it is that for so long I was in every aspect of the boys lives.  And now it feels as though I am not any part of it at all.  I work 3 nights a week, Wednesday nights when I am home its filled with catching up on things..Every other Friday they go to their dads house, so that night is pretty much shot.  I feel so out of touch with them, and I just dont know what to do about it.  I am overwhelmed with the feeling of not knowing them so well anymore.  The woman that does the schedule give me as much time with them as possible on my weekends, so I get to see them some then, but alot of times weekends are a time when I need to catch up on household stuff. 

Houshold stuff....man....I am pretty much doing it myself right now.  Nicks job is physically draining, so I have been taking care of most of the house on my own.  And he goes to school 3 days a week.  I cant seem to keep up.  I am trying so hard, and I just cant get it all done.  Thank goodness I never claimed to be superwoman!

I remember when life was a little more laid back..lol..I really miss that.  I am totally holding out for daytime hours...one day maybe

1 comment:

~rAcHy~ said...

HUGGS.. I hope you finally get some you time.. sounds like you are really busy.. I know I only work when I am called in ("Pool"), and I found out it was because I was skipping meals, because I was either at work.. doing household stuff.. or making sure the dogs and hubby were taken care of.... you do a lot!