Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Moving

I always have a ton of ideas on what I want to blog about, then when I actually get the time to blog I forget everything I was going to talk about.

Well........................


We are moving again.  It has only been about 7 months since our move from the home I had for over 10 years, to this apartment.  I like this place, but I am glad to be getting out of here.  The 3rd floor just dosnt work out so well for us.  It was extremely hot up here over the summer.  The air would be running nonstop and it was still 90 degrees in here.  Dragging groceries up this far for 6 people is rough.  The boys dont get to go out and play very often, because they have to be 13 to play outside here alone, and i dont really trust the people around here.

The house has 3 bedrooms upstairs, and 2 downstairs,  a huge kitchen dining room area, a big living room, 2 full bathrooms, a screened in back porch, and a huge back yard!  And a garage.  I am really excited.  So are the boys.  They will each have their own rooms for the first time.   They have always had to share, and now they get to set them up the way they want, and have their own personal stuff in there.  I think it will be good for them.  Its in a really good neighborhood.

The property backs up to some woods, so you know i will be putting out corn and stuff for the deer and quirrels!

The best part is the boys get to stay in the same school they are in now.  Because I drive them to and from school, they will get to remain there.  its only about a 10 minute drive, so really its not a big deal.  I am just so happy.

The only thing I am not so excited about is the packing again.  What a pain that was!  I am hoping that we can do it little by little, with the smaller stuff.  But we will see

No comments: