Sunday, January 30, 2011

I keep thinking of all these things I always want to put in my blog, but by the time I take a minute to get on here and post, I dont remember it, or its just old news anyway. 

There is a winter storm coming, one they are predicting could shut lots of things down.  I am kind of excited about it.  I love extreme weather, lets just see if I am this excited about it when we are snowed in for a couple of days. 

So, Dominic said the other day that his class was pretending to switch families in class.  And he said he didnt want to do it, because "he dosnt want to pretend to be in another family, because he loves this one the way it is."  It really makes me feel so good to hear my children talk that way. Seriously, my boys are awesome!  They are a light in this life, I cant even imagine what things would be like without them. 

This is gonna be a busy week.  I dont have another day off till Friday.  Unless we get snowed in, then I guess I wont be going to work. 

We have cable again, I really missed it.  I love watching the news, and now I get to do it again.  I dont know why I like it so much, but it is one of my favorite things to watch on TV.  Of course, right now I am watching a Hallmark movie that is making me cry..lol...go figure. 

No comments: