Friday, January 14, 2011

A little sad today

Maybe more than a little.  My friend Ed lost his nephew to a car accident early Tuesday morning.  He was 21 years old.  My heart hurts for the family.  I hadnt seen Curt in a couple of years, but what I remember most about him is his infectious smile.  I swear that boy always had a smile on his face when I seen him.

As a mother, I cant even begin to imagine what his mother is going through, and what she will be going through for years to come.  The loss of a child has to be enough to make your world crumble.  Every time I think of the pain she must be feeling it makes me cry. 

He was Eddies little buddy too. 

They will be laying to rest a wonderful light this morning.  i can only hope, on a day like today, that they will remember his smile, i know I do

No comments: