Monday, February 7, 2011

2/7/11

Last week was a rollercoaster with the weather.  It was great, but I have now had my fill of snow.  I am ready for longer days, and warmer weather.  Last week we had a blizzard.  I was excited, the kids were excited.  It started Tuesday night while I was still at work.  My boss had me close early because it was getting nasty out there.  I got home just in time.  The drive was nasty, but I got here.  Shortly after it really started snowing.  The boys had 2 snow days in a row because of it.  Both stores closed down for the day after.  It was exciting.  We went out and played.  I got some pictures, but they are on the other computer, so I cant post them right now.  But I will when I can.

I played the role of lunch parent last Friday.  That was a trip.  OMG.  That class was insane.  I was equally insane for doing it the day after 2 snow days.  The kids were nuts!  I am not sure I can do tht again anytime soon. 

The weekend was great.  Friday night the kids left to go to their dads.  Saturday night the hubby and I went out for dinner, then hit up a local bar for some pool and darts.  It was a good time.  I like that we can hang like that and have fun.  I hope he thinkgs its just as fun..lol, I think most husbands would rather go out with buddies or something.

This week is a short work week for me.  I only work 3 days, then I have a 4 day weekend.  I know I dont work full time, but sometimes you just need that break anyway.  Saturday night Nick is taking me to a bed and breakfast.  Not sure where.  I am really excited.  I have never been to one before.  I am not suppose to know about it, but Pnut let it slip..lol...I dont know what else we will be doing.  I cant wait :)

We had some friends over for the superbowl sunday.  It was a good time. I am not much into football, mostly because I dont understand it, but I dont mind watching it.  The half time show sucked..lol..That was the part I was most looking foreward too, well and the commercials.

No comments: