Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Little (alot) About Who I Am.

I am Tara…I am a mom, not always a perfect one.  I am a wife, not always a perfect one of those either. I don’t know how to style my own hair. I wear what is comfortable, not what is popular.   I HATE scratchy, tight clothes.  I get overheated easily.  I have never had great health.   I am tired a lot.  I love to get my nails done.  I can ride a 4 wheeler in a skirt. I have worn my makeup the same for a very long time because it works for me. I like to change my hair color.  I love write. I love to sing, and dance. I cry a lot more than most people know.  I love chocolate.  Well I love any sweets really, but would rather have fruits and veggies.  I am not a real confident person; I just act like I am. I am slightly jealous at times. I envy the girls who have the stamina to work out.
 I love to take walks.  I don’t like the beach.  I only like to swim in pools because it’s a more controlled environment. I have dreams of future events often. I can read peoples body language.  My first impressions are often right on. I love music, and would not be able to live in a world without it. I am afraid of losing the people closest to me.  My heart breaks easily, and often. I don’t let go of things easily. When someone hurts me, I don’t forget it. I stress about money. I don’t have a lot of talent in cooking.  I love chic flicks. I loved being a stay at home mom more than most people knew.  I want a little girl.  I would really love to be a foster parent, and make a difference in someone’s life.  I would give all my belongings away, if it meant keeping my family happy and healthy. I want to go to college.
 I hate swimming in lakes when I can’t see the bottom.  Wants my man to prove to me that he is different than all others.  Wants to be loved unconditionally, through all my faults. Gone with the wind is my favorite movie. My parents are my mom and grandma, not my mom and dad, so when I say parents, those are the two that I am talking about. I love snow. I don’t deal well with hot weather, it makes me feel like I’m gonna pass out. I love to work, but I don’t like working nights. I love my job. I like sappy movies.  I want to have babies with my husband. I am not an organized person. My house is clean, just cluttered. 
 One of my biggest fears is cancer. I don’t make friends easily. I am extremely shy. New situations cause me to panic. Big crowds are not my thing. Country music is my favorite, after that, it’s anything I can sing or dance to. I don’t like to be the center of attention in a room full of people, not even my closest relatives.  I am not as confident in my body as my husband thinks; I often compare myself to younger, smaller versions. I don’t want to be heavy. I believe marriage is a forever kind of thing, even though I have been divorced.  I think people throw away relationships way too easily. I don’t believe in cheating, and I don’t understand it at all. Politics are way over my head.  Talk of it goes in one ear, and out the other. 
 Don’t give me directions unless you write them down, after the first turn you already have me lost. I love my new home. I call my boys my monsters (with loving affection of course). I don’t like bloody movies, they gross me out. I ready way too much. I married my best friend. I love to wear skirts because I can’t stand my clothes to touch me. My favorite time of day is when I am waking the boys up; they are still sleepy enough to be cuddly. My other favorite time of day is when I crawl into bed with my husband and lay my hand over his heart and feel his heartbeat, knowing that it beats for me. I love deep. I want my writing to reach a lot of people. I am strong in my spirituality. I believe prayer can make a big difference in the outcome of things. When my friends are hurting, I am sad.  When my children cry, I want to cry too.  When my husband is hurting, I feel it strongly. More than he knows. I take way too many pictures of things that probably don’t matter.  I want lots of people to see those too. When I was little I wanted to be a photojournalist. Then I wanted to be a special ed teacher. Then I wanted to be an accountant. Then I wanted to be a singer/dancer. I secretly (not so secret now) feel like I have failed myself somewhere along the way. There are so many things I want to learn, I could be a lifetime student. I love xtreme sports. I would love to learn ballroom dancing; I think it is so graceful, and beautiful. I love the sound of the violin, and the piano. I like classical music, as well at rock and roll. I believe positivity is the answer to most problems. I think most people create their own problems. I want to help the homeless, and feed the starving.  I want to help battered women make their own way.
 I would never jump out of a plane.  I don’t like heights. I like wearing my glasses. I like being creative, but I don’t really have a hobby. I can’t stick with one thing long enough to finish most projects. I get bored with the way a room looks easily, so I am constantly wanting to move things around. Technology confuses me, but I am learning it anyway. I am really bad at math, I mean really bad. I don’t really like people when they are drunk. Sometimes it’s funny, but most of the time It just pisses me off.  There is more to me, but I think I have said enough for now J  Basically, I am just me

2 comments:

Dez said...

And being you is perfect! You forgot to say that you are a great friend. :)

Erin Leigh said...

LIKE LIKE LIKE!!! <3 loved this Tara. ;-)