Thursday, March 17, 2011

3/17/11

I tried to be creative with the title, but I guess I am just not in the creative mood this evening.  Life is so busy these days, and I always think about updating this, but then its time to do something else, so I just haven't been able to.

Life is really good right now, and I am so grateful for that.  Family life is good, work life is good (except working nights, but i deal with that).  I did find out today though, that my mom and gma are talking about moving out West again.  That sucks, but I cant stop them, and even if I could, would they continue to be happy in Michigan.  Not really.  I would rather them be happy, and if moving is what makes them happy, then I support that decision.  I don't like the fact that they would be so far away.  That part really stinks, but I can partially understand that decision.  I feel bad for my boys, but our schedules never match up, so they don't see her much anyway.  I feel bad for that, but my mom works crazy schedules, i work at night, and nick works crazy schedule, and goes to school.  Life is just too busy to be social I guess.  I do feel bad that we see his family alot more then we see mine, but part of that is lack of planning on both sides.  now that summer is coming I will see them more, hopefully..

The boys are doing great in school right now.  They will be doing an IEP for Steven. That will be the 3rd child of mine with one.  I talked to the teacher about that, and she said it isn't unusual to see it run in families like that.  She told me not to let it make me feel bad, because I am doing everything right, and she said all the kids teachers see that.  That makes me feel a little better at least.  So, Steven will be getting some extra help in certain areas.  It will help him later, so that he isn't behind.

Michael and Logan just got over being sick.  I am pretty sure they passed it on to me, but its hitting me different.  I am exhausted.  So tired its hard to function.  I went to bed at 9 last night.  I hardly ever go to bed that early, but I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.  I was ready for the day to be over.  I am tired all the time anyway, but yesterday kicked my butt...Part of it could be that I crawled under/over/and around desks to test 12 printers for a company that is downsizing.  It took me about 2 hours to do that, and it wore me out.  made for a very long day. 

The weather is getting so nice.  I know winter isn't completely out of here yet, but today I had the windows open, it was nice to have fresh air in the house.  I don't like how stuffy it gets inside during the winter months.  Last night after work, we played outside, and enjoyed the weather.  I think it got to about 65 today.

I started a book review blog, but I ended up deleting it.  I am just not creative enough with it, so it wasn't any fun.

I have been into making jewelry alot more lately.  I am getting so much better at it.  I love it.  I just learned how to make earrings, so I have been concentrating on that.  I have a good amount made, but I need to do more.  I want to have a booth this summer at the flea market.  I think that would be so fun.  I have alot of work to do before that though.

I have had almost no social time at all for a while now.  Its getting kind of old. Most of it is because its winter, and I just don't get out as much in Winter.  But I am ready for some time with friends.  I am in serious need of friends.  I don't make them easily, and its even harder to keep them.  Maybe I am just antisocial...who knows

Well, enough for now :)

No comments: