Monday, March 7, 2011

Life

Things have been so crazy busy these days.  I keep getting way behind on my blogging. 

So, we got our taxes back, and we didnt get as much back as we figured we would.  But on the upside, my student loans are paid off, sooooooo.....I can go back to school!  I am really excited, nervous, and overwhelmed by the idea, but its a good thing.  I really want to make something of myself, mostly for me, but for my family too.  A good paying job would make life so much easier for us.

Nick is close to getting hired in for his job.  I really hope that works out for him.  I think it will be a good thing.  More money for him, and insurance for us.  We both need insurance.  My teeth are bad..really bad..I take care of them, but since the twins were born, they just keep going downhill.

Work has been good for me.  They have given me a little more to do, so my nights go a little faster.   We still arent a real busy store yet, and I fear if we dont get busier soon they may shut that store down.  I would hate to see that happen.

We found out the other day that my sister in law is having a boy!  I had to start shopping right away of course.  I have baby fever so bad at this point. 

We have had some crazy weather this year.  Blizzards, rain, ice storms, winds...lots of wetness.  I really am ready for spring.  I think the kids are ready for a change in weather also.

I started posting my jewelry for sale on facebook..I only have 2 up right now, but I am pretty excited about it.  My designs are simple compared to most, but I am proud of them.  I hope that they will sell.  It would be nice to make money off of something I love to do.

I know this is just a short update, but I am at a loss for words tonight I guess...till next time blog world.

No comments: