Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I don't know if I posted about my grandmas back surgery, but she is finally home, after a month of hospital, and rehab. She is well on her way to healing, and I am so happy for that. It was touch and go for a while, and I was really scared she wasn't going to make it. There were several times she could have passed on. But she held on, I am so grateful for that.

So while she was there, she had some CT scans done. And well, they are pretty sure her cancer is back. I just don't even know what to say about it, except that.....This cant be happening. She has beaten 2 stage 4 cancers in 4 years, and now this. I don't know how to live a life without my gma in it, and I know eventually I will have to, but I am not ready. I am not sure I will ever be ready. I just have no words...really I don't.

I was a mess at work today, and I don't see it getting any better. I need her to be OK.

No comments: