Monday, January 2, 2012

Im actually making a goal

I never set goals for myself because I am just not strong enough to follow through with them. But this year I am making it my goal to lose and maintain weight. 50 lbs by our 2 year anniversary is my goal, and then maintaining that loss. I figure if I put it down in my blog that I may be more apt to follow through with it. I want this for myself. I want to feel good when I look in the mirror, I want to feel sexy when my husband looks at me. I just want this. I know he says I am sexy, but I want to feel it too. So that is my goal. I dont know how I will go about doing it, but as of this week I will have insurance, so I can see a doctor, and get things straight. Once on my thyroid meds, then maybe it will work. So, there it is. The first ever New years resolution. Now, who wants to help me..lol...cuz I know my husband wont...

No comments: