Thursday, February 9, 2012

So Tired

So, this is the first time I have been close to full time work since becoming the mom of 4. I have been lucky so far, but now....WOW! I am working 5 days a week now, and I love the paychecks. I actually feel like I am contributing to the bills, and helping out. BUT....I am so exhausted. I am having a hard time keeping up with the house, the kids, and work. And then to have energy to spend time hanging with my husband. By Friday I am dragging ass for sure :)
I am still working 2 nights a week, and 3 days. I dont work most weekends, and that is ok with me. I dont like working weekends, and this works out perfect for me. I have to work them once in a while, but not too often.
Work for Nick is going well. We finally have insurance. I told Nick that my insurance card coming in the mail is the best Valentines present ever. I havent had insurance in 10 years, and I am so excited. Nervous too..I am afraid there might be so many things wrong with me..lol..
Steven and Dominic got glasses. Logan got new, updated ones. So far Logans and Dominics are fine, but only a month after getting them, Stevens glasses are bent bad. I dont even want to know how much its going to cost to fix them. Oh well...whats a mom to do..
This winter has been so mild. We have had hardly any snow. 2 decent size snow storms that left us with snow, and a few mild snowfalls...Thats about it. If its gonna be cold I would at least like something pretty to look at :).

No comments: