Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Some Updates

I know I have been so horrible at keeping up with this blog in the last year.  Life has just been so busy, and I don't want to feel like I am just here to whine.  That isn't what this blog is about.

Things are going ok right now.  Financially we are struggling, but then, when are we not?!

I am still working the same job.  In November will be celebrating my 3 year anniversary with the same company.  I still love working here, retail is kinda my thing. It is a wonderful company to work for.

I am also selling Scentsy, and Perfectly Posh.  I love them both.  I did my first event last Saturday, and what a great experience that was.  Scentsy kind of sells itself, but Posh you really have to work at.  Its still a new company, only a year old.  So not alot of people have heard of it.  I love it thought.

If you want to check out my sites you can.
Perfectly Posh:
www.perfectlyposh.us/poshtara
www.facebook.com/getposhedwithtara

Scentsy:
atouchofscent.scentsy.us
www.facebook.com/scentsbytj

Nick has been working on an office for me in the basement.  That way our living room isn't overflowing with stuff from both companies..lol.  It is a disaster right now.  Pure craziness.  I am not excited by the idea of the basement, I don't like basements, but its the only option at this point.

Nick is still at the same job.  Now that he knows it a little better he isn't as miserable, thank goodness.  He gets insurance, paid holidays, and sick days.  Your lucky to find a job with benefits these days.

The boys are back in school.  They still seem to really like it.  They are doing well.  I was hoping to be able to get them into some sports this year, but its just too expensive.  So we just don't do any of it at all.

Money is so tight, and I am getting tired of it.  It needs to change.  We work our tails off, and still we cant pay everything, or get ahead.  We still only have 1 vehicle.  A small car for a family of 6.  It just doesn't work. I'm getting so irritated that life keeps throwing us into this situation.  We haven't done anything to deserve it.  I just need for the money situation to get better.

So, my mom moved to the same town as me.  We haven't lived this close since I was 18. Its a little different. She decided a house was too much since my gma is gone, and I think its better for her to start fresh.  I think she will love it.  She got a cute little apartment, that will be easier for her to keep up on.

Well, I am sure I have alot more to talk about, but right now, I have things I need to get done :)

No comments: