Sunday, December 8, 2013

So very overwhelmed!

I knew school would be hard, but.....DOES IT HAVE TO BE THIS HARD!  Whew, now that I got that out of my system.

I am taking online classes at American Public University.  I do love it.  It is so challenging, and it it keeps me guessing for sure. 

Write now I am taking and English class, and a Native American History class.  In my English class, I have to write 2 forum posts, and 4 responses every week, plus whatever essay they give us to write.  In my history class, I have to write an essay a week, plus write in the forums, and write whatever additional essays we are assigned, plus whatever reading assignment they have given us..OMG!

haha, with that being said, I really am enjoying it, but I am a bit overwhelmed and I think I will only be doing one class at a time for a while.  especially when it involves writing so much.  I am trying to find a way to keep each class organized on a timeline, so that I do not get confused about what is due, and when. 

1 comment:

Bathsheba Monk said...

Good luck with your semester. It's almost over, no?